The kind of relationships that change you for the better.
Great partnerships with design teams are the foundation of every construction project. If we don’t clearly understand the vision, we can’t deliver on the client’s dream. We strive to identify the many ways in which our worlds intersect, because it is through these commonalities that we’re able to explore and deploy new innovations. Beauty and performance go hand in hand.
We covet our recognition by various chapters of the American Institute of Architects as a Contractor of the Year. This distinction highlights not only our commitment to building excellent relationships with our design partners but also understanding what it takes to deliver today’s most innovative, sustainable, cost-effective and beautiful structures—together.
Here’s our promise to you:
- Partner with you to clearly understand your design intent and vision.
- Offer solutions that support design intent as well as what’s on the drawings.
- Provide accurate data and reliable, relevant information.
- Foster proactive and open communications at all times.
- Foster a collaborative approach among key stakeholders throughout the life of the project.
- Partner with you to anticipate and resolve all design issues and challenges, before they are presented to the client.
Here are some examples of great collaboration with our design partners (you can read more on the right...):
Learn about the vision of Allied Works Architecture for the new Pacific Northwest College of Art. Our team achieved both the school and architect’s vision while preserving the building’s history and creating a bold, new space for art to flourish.
For the new Parkland Memorial Hospital, our team worked with HDR + Corgan to build the nation’s largest, most patient-centered hospital. Two-and-a-half million square-feet, a 17-story main hospital building and 862 patient rooms later, we’re still friends.
Balfour Beatty is honored to have been selected as Contractor of the Year by the American Institute of Architects in both Dallas and Orlando.