This multi-phased modernization project for Hemet Unified School District took place over four years and included the following:
- New 45,262-square-foot two-story classroom building
- New 23,424-square-foot science building
- New 18,806-square-foot, 500 seat performing arts building and converting the existing theater into a commons area
- New 4,000-square-foot weight room building
- New 1,722-square-foot barn, 1,230-square-foot greenhouse, and 816-square-foot shade structure for the agricultural department
- New 1,791-square-foot electrical building and generator
The project also included the demolition of two non-conference swimming pools and replacing with one conference sanctioned pool; modernizing the boys and girls locker rooms; remodeling the 7,288-square-foot administration building while also building an additional 5,820 of new administrative office space; reconfiguring the administration parking lot and student drop off; modernizing the power shop for the agricultural and auto departments; updating and replacing existing infrastructure throughout the campus; installing a new courtyard with three news shade structures adjacent to the new two-story classroom building and a new student drop off loop; with various demolition work.