Balfour Beatty Construction is, and always will be, a company whose exemplary success is driven by our focus on
- Service – to our customers, to our business partners, and to one another
- Values – reflected in Our Vision, Our Creed, and Our Promise and reinforced through ethical training
- People – developing and supporting our people and relationships;
- Industry leadership – in ethics, safety, sustainability, and performance excellence
- Community involvement – through actions that improve the communities where we live and work
We’re more than a construction company – we are a service business. That’s why we have built and maintain an internal culture that rewards teamwork, encourages leadership, and strives to deliver a superior overall experience. More than 65% of our employee training is focused on behavioral and leadership skills. Because we believe that how we interact with and serve our clients is equally as important as the project we deliver.
And, because we recognize that knowing and appreciating one’s colleagues fosters stronger teams of the level required to support our service goals, we’ve created a work environment that is warm, informal, and conducive to sharing and humor. Our Balfour Beatty Spirit! teams in every location are empowered and financed to organize the kinds of activities that bring us together – whether charitable actions to improve the quality of life in our communities, or fun events designed to help us grow as a family.
For a snapshot of the internal world of Balfour Beatty Construction, click on one of the links to the left. They’re a glimpse into the Balfour Beatty way.